Impellus training courses are carefully and purposefully designed to be a catalyst for immediate and longer-term change and improvement in the workplace.
This free guide provides expert insight and advice on how to maximise the impact of your Impellus training and create a culture of continuous improvement. It includes:
- How to measure the short and long-term impacts of Impellus training.
- How to set delegates up for success.
- How the structure of Impellus courses is designed to maximise impact.
- How to follow up training to support workplace actions.
What sets us apart?
The Impellus difference:
- We take a non-didactic approach, facilitating the active involvement of our delegates to help them find solutions to the ‘real world’ challenges they face in their day-to-day work.
- Our exclusive course workbooks are provided as a physical copy to each delegate. As studies have shown, making handwritten notes is a highly effective way to embed learning. In addition, each workbook becomes a personalised plan of action to be kept by the delegate for ongoing reference.
- Impellus courses are carefully divided into timed sections with a mix of interactive and self-reflective activities to ensure delegates remain alert and receptive throughout the day.
- Our range of follow-up sessions ensure training is consolidated and effectively implemented to achieve positive and lasting results.
Consolidation and implementation sessions
Our range of follow-up sessions includes:
- Bite-sized implementation sessions: revisit a key concept, idea or technique in under two hours.
- Group-facilitated implementation sessions: post-training collaboration in-house to apply learning to specific organisational challenges.
- ILM workshops: collaboration, mutual support and an emphasis on the practical and vocational application of ILM study.
- Accelerated personal development programmes: high-impact one-to-one sessions to clarify learning, identify next steps and explore remaining challenges.