We deliver performance improvements.
Sometimes that’s through the training, development and qualification of your managers. Sometimes it’s through consultation and analysis. Sometimes it’s through online learning and feedback programmes.
Many larger learning and development projects are delivered using blended learning approaches which engage, stimulate and enforce professional development on a perpetual basis.
Our focus is always on delivering real and immediate workplace improvements.
Call 0800 619 1230 to discuss your training requirements.
Open (public) Training Courses
Impellus open courses are lively, professional environments which attract delegates from every corner of the UK workplace.
Most courses are management and leadership courses which can be taken individually or put together to form ILM qualifications in leadership and management or formal certification.
- The right delegate on the right course at the right time in the right place
- Professional and friendly 4/5* environments
- Mixed environment promotes sharing of challenges and solutions
- Venues across the UK
- Huge training flexibility for teams split by geography, capability and work schedules
In-House Training Courses and Events
Bringing teams of people together from one organisation is a great idea where you need people to come together, share ideas or focus on challenges which are specific to you.
Courses can be often be tailored with little or no extra charge, or bespoke programmes – from event speeches to bespoke learning programmes – can be written for you. In-house delivery often proves cost effective for larger numbers.
- Bring teams together to learn and share knowledge and challenges
- Tailored delivery and bespoke material options
- Cost effective for larger groups
- UK and overseas delivery possible
- Myers Briggs assessments provide deep team understanding
- Corporate event seminars, speeches and presentations delivered
Online Training Courses and Qualifications
More information about Impellus online training courses, qualifications and development solutions
Impellus online training is unique. No endless videos. No chat-room based training either.
Courses can be designed by you and all feature a mix of a series of short presentations, some follow up actions – anything from notes or research to a survey – and will also often feature one-to-one follow up coaching from one of our specialist trainers.
Courses are delivered online and are available for a period of time to suit you to ensure 100% delivery, feedback and still give the flexibility a busy, shifted or geographically separated team requires.
- Huge flexibility in subject, length, costs, feedback and outcomes
- Easily and securely delivered using the Impellus Business Centre (your private area of our website)
- All qualifications completed online with dedicated ILM-approved trainers and assessors
- Imaginative solutions
- Works excellently on its own or as part of a blended training mix
Private Consultancy and Strategy
Impellus has worked with nearly 8,000 organisations. Many start with some training but ask for further assistance. Our consultancy services ensure that they get things right at the very top.
We provide assistance to boards reviewing strategy, sales managers who are looking at delivering a sales and marketing plan and HR managers and directors who are looking for a third eye on their organisational design plans.
- Providing insight and best practice from an external perspective
- One-on-one, group or organisational research-based work undertaken
- UK and overseas delivery
- Reporting services available
- Specialist team to focus on key organisational challenges