Fast-track your Managers to qualification with this flexible ILM Level 3 Award which qualifies managers, brings skills back into the workplace and delivers results.
ILM Level 3 Fast Track Award is a qualification delivered through online training presentation, remote support from our ILM-accredited assessment team and provides a nationally recognised qualification in leadership and management.
The qualification can be delivered quickly, with a maximum allowed time of three months.
What does the ILM Level 3 Fast Track Award cover?
ILM Level 3 Fast Track Award in Leadership and Management is designed to develop supervisors, team leaders and line managers.
Often people are promoted into a management position because of their technical capabilities and find it hard to step back and see themselves as leaders.
This course and qualification helps managers to establish themselves as leaders. It looks at how to communicate effectively with their team members and covers:
- The crucial differences between leadership and management
- Assesses their natural leadership style
- Where does it work?
- Where does it need adapting?
- What does this do to the results of their team?
- What is effective communication and how to increase acuity to:
- Improve staff engagement
- Increase productivity and reduce problems
- Adjust authority
- Professionally deal with difficult people and conversations
- Assess own communication methods and skills
- Barriers to effective communication
What’s included in the ILM Level 3 Fast Track Award?
This qualification provides everything you need to successfully qualify your managers and take them to the next level. The qualification can be completed in your own time over a period of up to three months and includes:
- Three instructional online presentations
- Research guides
- Full business-hours support from your ILM-accredited assessor
- 12 months membership of the Institute of Leadership and Management on completion
- Full online progress reporting and learning records for training managers