Impellus is an accredited provider of PRINCE2 and PRINCE2 Agile qualifications – the world standard in project management.
Impellus makes it easy for you to book the right qualification and provide the skills that ensure your project team delivers on time, on budget and to the set quality standards you set.
Find out more about Impellus PRINCE2 courses and qualifications here:
Easily book onto the right PRINCE2 courses for you and your team. Courses are delivered in small, live on-line groups and there are never hidden extras in our pricing.
There are two PRINCE2 qualifications and each is offered to two levels. Find out which one is right for you.
There are many reasons why people use Impellus to deliver PRINCE2 and they all make a big difference.
If qualification is not for you or your team we offer an Introduction to Project Management course which can be booked as an open course, as part of a Certificate of Learning or as an in-house course.
- The PRINCE2 name stands for PRojects IN Controlled Environments and is the second iteration of the standard
- The project management methods were initially developed by the UK government in 1989
- In 1996 PRINCE2 was released as a training standard and qualification and there have been several updated editions released since
- PRINCE2 methods and qualifications were made available through accredited training providers in 2013
- The rights to PRINCE2 are held by AXELOS – an organisation originally owned by the Cabinet Office and Capita, an outsourcing organisation
- PeopleCert, an examination and qualification specialist, bought AXELOS in 2021 and thus administer PRINCE2 and accredit project management training providers
- PRINCE2 is now globally recognised as the leading project management methodology and qualification, and is a pre-requisite for many project management roles. The qualification has been delivered in 153 countries across the world