Who is the PRINCE2 Agile course made for?
The PRINCE2 Agile online course is designed for people who are in project environments that are constantly evolving and changing. It’s for teams that work together in a flexible structure, but still want to use the core principles and values of PRINCE2.
What does the PRINCE2 Agile course cover?
There are two PRINCE2 Agile online courses - PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner and PRINCE2 Agile Foundation. The Prince2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner courses include:
- An overview of PRINCE2 and PRINCE2 Agile principles
- Themes and processes that help in an Agile setting
- An understanding of Scrum, Kanban and Lean Start-up
- Further considerations of project management with a flexible approach
- Exam simulator
- PRINCE2 Agile case study and activities
Benefits for business
- Delivering projects on time and budget: PRINCE2 Agile allows your team to adapt and respond to the different challenges that projects present.
- Develop a flexible approach: The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner courses teach a flexible framework. This allows your team to focus on elements that can apply in any project situation.
Benefits of PRINCE2 Agile for employees
- Salary: On average, people who’ve completed a PRINCE2 course take home a salary that’s 57% above the national average*
- Confidence in any agile environment: The PRINCE2 Agile course allows you to thrive in any environment where it’s important to adapt well to change. It also gives you the confidence to be proactive with challenges that come with an iterative environment.
PRINCE2 Agile overview
The PRINCE2 Agile online courses are designed to support you and your team to excel in a changing project environment.
The courses combine the flexibility and responsiveness of these refined Agile approaches with the fundamental teachings of PRINCE2.
With a deeper focus and understanding of the execution of tasks at each stage, the PRINCE2 Agile courses include more about getting the work done and how to best divide up tasks.
The purpose of the PRINCE2 Practitioner course is to empower project managers in a flexible, evolving and fast-paced environment to excel in their role by providing expert support on PRINCE2 Agile principles. Whether you’re starting the Foundation or Practitioner Agile course, we want every delegate to not just finish with Prince2 Agile certification, but also to leave with the knowledge and skills that will help them deliver successful Agile projects for the rest of their career.
Why Choose Impellus for your PRINCE2 Agile training?
As a certified and accredited PRINCE2 training provider, we ensure that you’re given the support, skills and knowledge to be confident in the processes involved in project management.
Our team of experts will empower you and/or your team to tackle any project (whether that be a challenging Agile project, or one with a strict framework) of any size. Our accredited training has helped teams from some of the most recognised brands in the world.
Learning how to apply Agile processes to your project can be challenging, so we’ll support you to work seamlessly in a real-life setting.
As well as the invaluable skills taught on the PRINCE2 Agile online courses, Impellus offers:
- Clear pricing with no hidden charges or fees. All of the examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Additional support from our training experts so that every delegate is given the best possible opportunity to pass and thrive
- Paced learning at a speed that suits your needs
- An easy-to-book process with good availability for all courses and types
Our PRINCE2 Agile courses are made to be interactive and enjoyable for each delegate. So that everyone is given the support they need, we make sure never to have more than 20 delegates on any one of our courses.
If you’d like to find out more about our PRINCE2 courses, please contact us. Alternatively, if you’d like to join one of our future PRINCE2 Agile courses on a date that suits you, please book below.